Monday, March 14, 2011

Introduction


I have always loved books, but only recently stumbled into the wonderful world of YA fiction. Although I am 28 – old by some standards! – I have fallen in love with YA all the same. I don’t really remember there being the kind of interest in young adult fiction when I was a teenager as there is now. I used to be obsessed with The Babysitter’s Club in elementary school, followed by R.L. Stine’s Fear Street, and then I really just read the standard high school curriculum fare. There seems to be a lot more interest surrounding the book world now, and there seem to be more and more high quality YA fiction being produced.   Over the past year or so I started to discover the YA online community and read more and more YA myself.  So, inspired by some of the awesome book blogs and Youtube channels I have come across, I decided to start my own blog. Here I plan to review books that I have read (a mix of both YA and adult fiction), and show you what I am reading/buying/borrowing from the library.  I am definitely new at this, so please, bear with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment